Welcome to Mahindra Truck Forum! CLICK HERE to register so that you can participate on our site.

Get a quote from a Mahindra Dealer
(after the truck's release)

Are you a Mahindra Dealer? Click Here!
Register your dealership on this site.

Go Back   Mahindra Truck Forum > Sponsor Forums > Motorcars Mahindra

Motorcars Mahindra Our Cleveland Heights Mahindra Dealer! Checkout Motorcars Mahindra for more information!

Register for Free to see less Google Ads!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:07 AM

Default "reserved upon arrival"

Register to stop seeing this ad!

As mentioned on the Mahindraplanet.com, I have chossen to give MTF members first crack at my incomming inventory. Everyone on the Forum in my mind are the die-hard Mahindra Fans and deserve some kind of special treatment.

Here is the program:
If you are a MTF "Member" you can reserve a truck that I have in my first allocation. I am not asking for a deposit nor will I accept one from anyone. I have listed below my entire incoming inventory. If you see a truck that you want to call yours simply Quote back on this tread the vehicle of your choice. Keep in mind this is my first quarterly order so I won't be getting all of the trucks below at the same time. Since we are all in this waiting game together I obviously can't say when the first trucks will arrive (although I am hoping we see our 1st one in May/June, hoping). Because of all the variables if you have a truck reserved with me and find one sooner than I can deliver you can bow out at anytime. This is not a program designed to just sell a bunch of trucks, but instead a opportunity to reserve one for the special people out there.

Now, for any member that has a truck "RESERVED UPON ARRIVAL" I will ship that vehicle to your front door at my expense. Here is how that will work:

1) Reserve the truck you want.
2) Once I receive your truck I will contact you to notify it has arrived.
3) I will then quote you the selling price and applicable fees (tax, title, temp tag, doc fee).
4) At that time (not before) you will confirm your purchase and I will ship it to you at my expense.

This offer is for anywhere in the Continental United States (excluding: Hawaii & Alaska)

TR20
(number at the end is the number remaining available for that model)
TR20......Arctic White.....Standard...4x2....Cloth (dark gray).........Tow Kit....2
TR20......Mist Silver........Deluxe......4x2.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....0
........................................"RUA" 1915hd (junior member) 4-01-2010
TR20......Passion Red......Deluxe......4x4.....Cloth (light gray)........Tow Kit....1
TR20......Fiery Black.......Deluxe......4x4.....Cloth (light gray)........Tow Kit....1
TR20......Mist Silver........Deluxe......4x4.....Cloth (light gray)........Tow Kit....0
........................................"RUA" jprostko (junior member) 3-31-2010
TR20......Fiery Black.......Deluxe......4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....1
TR20......Passion Red......Deluxe......4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....0
........................................"RUA" Imhillis (junior member) 3-27-2010

TR40
TR40.....Arctic White......Standard..4x2....Cloth (dark gray).........Tow Kit....1
TR40.....Passion Red.......Deluxe.....4x2.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....1
TR40.....Arctic White......Deluxe.....4x4....Cloth (light gray)..........Tow Kit....2
TR40.....Fiery Black........Deluxe.....4x4....Cloth (light gray)..........Tow Kit....3
........................................"RUA" dieseldude.....Junion Member...3-29-2010
TR40.....Mist Silver.........Deluxe.....4x4....Cloth (light gray)..........Tow Kit....2
........................................"RUA" JCRinaTR40....Junior Member...3-29-2010
........................................"RUA" Cmans .........Junior Member ..4-01-2010
TR40.....Passion Red.......Deluxe.....4x4....Cloth (light gray)..........Tow Kit....4
TR40.....Fiery Black........Deluxe.....4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys...Tow Kit....2
........................................"RUA" MOTORCARS MAHINDRA (Jay's Truck)
........................................"RUA" topgut ........Member............ 3-27-2010
TR40.....Mist Silver.........Deluxe.....4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys...Tow Kit...3
........................................"RUA" dennis mlot...Junior Member ...3-27-2010
TR40.....Passion Red.......Deluxe.....4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys...Tow Kit...4
TR40.....Arctic White......Deluxe.....4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys...Tow Kit...3
........................................"RUA" 86fxst..........Junior Member ...3-29-2010

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words.
-Jay

P.S. HERE is a specs link showing all equipment included in the Standard vs. Deluxe with a color sample.

We're getting Closer!!!!!!

Last edited by MotorcarsMahindra; 04-17-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 PM

Default Reserve upon arrival

Can you explain the various "tow kits"? eg Tow kit 1-4.

Acks FAQ.com- nearly 600 searchable links to Suzuki/Geo Modding and maintenence info!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack View Post
My guess would be that the 1-4 is the quantity of each they have ordered,
And has nothing to do with the tow package. Just a guess though.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:49 PM

Default Tow Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ack View Post
Your right on "gandrimp", Sorry for the confusion. The number after the tow kit is how many I have coming in that Model Config. (quantity).
Old 03-27-2010, 01:59 PM

I'd like to reserve this one.

TR20......Passion Red......Deluxe......4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....1

THANKS! Now if we can just see, touch, smell...
Old 03-27-2010, 02:11 PM

Default Imhillis TR20 Passion Red Deluxe 4x4 w/leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhillis View Post

TR20......Passion Red......Deluxe......4x4.....Leather (black)/Alloys..Tow Kit....1

Congrats! Congrats!

Your Mahindra TR20 is now "RESERVED UPON ARRIVAL"!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:15 PM

Motorcars,
The spec sheet you linked to is almost unreadable; no matter what size I make it. Is there another that can be more easily read.

I know, I know. Someone's always complain-in'!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:19 PM

Default Where or Where

Quote:

Congratulations again, You are the first MTF "member" who "RESERVED UPON ARRIVAL".

Where are you from?
Old 03-27-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Motorcars,
The spec sheet you linked to is almost unreadable; no matter what size I make it. Is there another that can be more easily read.

I know, I know. Someone's always complain-in'!
I linked that from Mahindra Clean Diesel Pickup Trucks and SUVs

Just click on the vehicle tab then click on Spec Sheet. Its a PDF file. Try it by going directly to that site it might be easier to read. I did pull it up on my end just now and it seem clear?

Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:29 PM

Motorcars,
never mind. i need to learn how to use the magnifying glass thingy...