Welcome to Mahindra Truck Forum! CLICK HERE to register so that you can participate on our site.

Get a quote from a Mahindra Dealer
(after the truck's release)

Are you a Mahindra Dealer? Click Here!
Register your dealership on this site.

Go Back   Mahindra Truck Forum > Sponsor Forums > Motorcars Mahindra

Motorcars Mahindra Our Cleveland Heights Mahindra Dealer! Checkout Motorcars Mahindra for more information!

Register for Free to see less Google Ads!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 PM

Default Back in the Store

Register to stop seeing this ad!

Sorry for my absense,

I've been out of the dealership and will get this tread updated tomorrow!
Old 04-17-2010, 11:39 AM

Default Congrats jprostko

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprostko View Post
Please put me down for...

TR20......Mist Silver........Deluxe......4x4.....Cloth (light gray)........Tow Kit....1

I also have another question. Is there any information yet about financing that will be available?
Congrats jprostko!!!!!

Your TR20 Deluxe 4x4 in Mist Silver with light gray cloth & Tow Kit is now reserved upon arrival!

As far as financing.........it's a lot like everything else right now. Nothing is for sure but I was informed that a couple major players in the finance world are working with Mahindra and that they are real close with one of them. This was a couple month ago. Financing will not be a problem once the trucks are released. I'll give you the info as soon as it is available.

Thanks again,
-Jay
Old 04-17-2010, 11:43 AM

Default Congrats Cmans - ssshhhhhhhhhhhh (dont tell his wife).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmans View Post
Don't tell my wife.
TR40.....Mist Silver.........Deluxe.....4x4....Cloth (light gray)..........Tow Kit
Congratulations Cmans!!!!

Your TR40 Deluxe 4x4 in Mist Silver with Light gray cloth & Tow Kit is "RESERVED UPON ARRIVAL"!!!!

I promise not to tell your wife as long as you don't tell mine. The 1st Black TR40 is mine.

Thanks again,
-Jay
Old 04-17-2010, 11:45 AM

Default Congrats 1915hd!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1915hd View Post
HI I would like the TR20 silver 2x4 deluxe tow kit.Lets hope you get one soon.

Congratulations 1915hd!!!!!

Your TR20 4x2 Deluxe in Silver mist with Leather & Tow Kit is now "RESERVED UPON DELIVERY"!!!!

Thanks
-Jay
Old 05-19-2010, 06:12 AM

add me to this list..................
TR40 Passion Red 4x4 cloth seats tow kit

sorry can't do leather seats
Old 05-21-2010, 12:14 PM

Hello Motor cars Mahindra. This is Dwayne, Stove warrior from Bjorkdale, Saskatchewan Canada. I was wondering how a canadian could go about purchasing a truck from you states side. Would it be possible to buy one from an American citizen as a buy back or somehow. How many miles would have to be on it. What would be the regulations be for that. I am interested in a TR40 4x4. Someday being a sales rep for them would be a dream come true. I feel they have great potential . I have been involved in the Alternative livestock industry years ago , importing breeding stock from the United States. There are a lot of hurdles to overcome. WE must all be patient and we shall be rewarded. Could you explain to me the difference between the 4x2 and the 4x4 thankyou. You can also e-mail me back at if you would like to. Thanks a bunch.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 PM

This is Dwayne Stove warrior from Saskatchewan Canada. I really am looking forward to the Mahindras arriving to the United States. Is there any way I can reserve a tr40 by buying as used from someone one of your first time buyers., as like a buyback. Could you check out what the regulations would be for that. I have relatives who live and some winter in the states so maybe I could work something out that way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank You
Old 08-09-2010, 04:58 PM

i will take a 4x4 fully loaded leather top o line 4door hell ill take the stripped down longbed also so i can buiod 4x4 4 door long bed
piss off ford u lost me at no diesel and not let me import one