Welcome to Mahindra Truck Forum! CLICK HERE to register so that you can participate on our site.

Get a quote from a Mahindra Dealer
(after the truck's release)

Are you a Mahindra Dealer? Click Here!
Register your dealership on this site.

Go Back   Mahindra Truck Forum > Mahindra Truck Forums > Mahindra TR40 Forum

Mahindra TR40 Forum Discuss the new TR40 in this Forum

Register for Free to see less Google Ads!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 06:32 PM

Default Mahindra Availability

Register to stop seeing this ad!

Does anyone know when the 4x4 4 door trucks will actually be available to see and potentially purchase? I have an email in to the guys at DFW Mahindra, but don't always get answers. My wife and I are flying from Minnesota to DFW on April 10th for business, and hope to look at a truck while down there.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:08 PM

Default Trucks by June?

according to the news known by this forum it will be another week or so before they announce when the trucks will be arriving at dealers to test drive and purchase. From what we know and can guess, they are trying to get the emissions testing completed to apply for EPA certification, then figure three or four weeks to get that before trucks could be sold. In all likelihood it will be even longer than that before trucks are manufactured and shipped from India and arrive at your local dealer. I doubt you're going to find any trucks on the ground by April 10, but I hope I'm wrong. Some of us have been waiting for a year or more, some have had to give up, but those who are left have quit counting on an arrival date and are practicing Zen Buddhist techniques for controlling our breathing and pickup truck expectations.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:37 PM

Could be here as soon as late April or maybe May or June If every thing go as good as it has already lol. Assuming the darned ship don't sink or get taken by pirates?? Could be the pirates may do a better job of marketing? They do make the world news alot..

Last edited by Bugman; 03-16-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 08:54 PM

Location: Currently in West Point, NY, but home will always be TX

That is how you know the brand will never make it to the united states. If our trucks get hit on the ship by pirates, I will take that as a sign to buy a different truck lol.

"Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas, he will tell you. Otherwise, you will just embarrass him..."
Old 03-17-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pee wee View Post
...but those who are left have quit counting on an arrival date and are practicing Zen Buddhist techniques for controlling our breathing and pickup truck expectations.
And Acupuncture! Don't forget Acupuncture...

-pete