Welcome to Mahindra Truck Forum! CLICK HERE to register so that you can participate on our site.

Get a quote from a Mahindra Dealer
(after the truck's release)

Are you a Mahindra Dealer? Click Here!
Register your dealership on this site.

Go Back   Mahindra Truck Forum > Mahindra Truck Forums > Mahindra TR40 Forum

Mahindra TR40 Forum Discuss the new TR40 in this Forum

Register for Free to see less Google Ads!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 07:21 AM

Default Best looking picture yet! TR40 looking badass

Register to stop seeing this ad!

Check this out :-)

http://image.trucktrend.com/f/indust...ndra-truck.jpg
Old 10-10-2009, 07:46 AM

It definitely looks a lot better in that photo. I think the color (silver vs. white) is a big part of the improvement.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Now all they'd have to do is get that junk off the front bumper.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:02 PM

Default Junk on the bumper?

I would like a bull bar. U know something so when I drive through the pasture and the cows don't seem to want to move out of the way I can gently begin nudging the with the truck and not damage the front of the truck. I would likely not bother with a winch or lights but who knows I could. I just want the basic truck with the ability to do some hauling maybe 25% of the time.

That's a nice looking truck.

I think the options for a roll bar and push bar like that might attract some people.

I see the bed hooks are still on.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:53 PM

Wow I'm excited about the aftermaket world for this truck. It wouldn't take much lift and just a little bigger tires. I thinking this could be the next big rock crawler platform.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 PM

in reply to mdchief photo on motortrend.com. I have been folowing the progress of the Mahindra pick-ups for about six months. I just can't wait till they arrive, .I believe these are well engineered, practical vechiles that will show who' crapped in the buckwheat" so to speak, when they hit the north American shores. If you don't have competition you don't have growth. Let's see the beauty of the culture and thier industrios nation.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:48 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stove warrior View Post
in reply to mdchief photo on motortrend.com. I have been folowing the progress of the Mahindra pick-ups for about six months. I just can't wait till they arrive, .I believe these are well engineered, practical vechiles that will show who' crapped in the buckwheat" so to speak, when they hit the north American shores. If you don't have competition you don't have growth. Let's see the beauty of the culture and thier industrios nation.
Welcome to the site, Stove! Glad to have you on board (sweatin' the wait w/ the rest of us)...
"crapped in the buckwheat"... Im writing that one down...

-pete

Old 03-21-2010, 01:20 PM

Location: Currently in West Point, NY, but home will always be TX

Here is what I wish Mahindra would put on the front of their truck. Since they won't, I hope Ranch Hand makes one quickly for the Mahindra. These things are solidly built and would help out when bouncing around the bush. A front replacement like this along with a rear replacement will make this thing a .

Bullnose Front Bumper Replacement

"Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas, he will tell you. Otherwise, you will just embarrass him..."
Old 03-21-2010, 03:12 PM

Ahh, Shiner, TX....Great bumpers and great beer......Been there often.....Great food, as well!!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBlackKnight View Post
Here is what I wish Mahindra would put on the front of their truck. Since they won't, I hope Ranch Hand makes one quickly for the Mahindra. These things are solidly built and would help out when bouncing around the bush. A front replacement like this along with a rear replacement will make this thing a .

Bullnose Front Bumper Replacement
TBK, Ranchhand overbuilds their bumpers way past usefulness.
I'll have front and rear bumpers, plus rock sliders built from 3/16" x 2" dia pipe tubing and they'll hold up to anything thrown their way, plus save all that extra weight Ranchhand likes to toss around.